ARE YOU AFRAID YOU WON'T LIKE THE PICTURE?
Some customers are concerned that the purchased image may not fit their interior, or that in reality it will not match what they see on the display. We have done a lot of work in the market for 19 years to help address these concerns. We believe that we are doing well because the number of returned images does not even account for 1% of our orders.
Here are some tips:
• Measure the width and height of the image area and select the size accordingly. Every picture needs space around it, especially if it's in a thick frame
• Think of the colors of the motif and frame - they should complement and match the interior. Strong colors should be repeated in the picture and indoors. If this is not possible, another option is a neutral frame color (e.g., black, gray or natural, non-stained wood).
• Take full advantage of our website. You can choose a wall-to-wall color and combine a frame and a theme with a wall.
• You can also take a picture of the room, upload it to the web, and place the image directly in your room.
• If you do not like the colors of the Print on Demand theme, you can take a look at the previews of the print before printing. We'll be happy to send them to you. The probability that you will not like the print afterwards is then completely negligible.